How to Download Windows 8 using ISO Genuine Original Product Key
How to upgrade from windows xp, vista or windows 7 to windows 8 is relatively easy, once we buy a product key and download files windows 8 setup assistant, Assistant upgrade allows us to make Windows 8 ISO file, whether it is burned to a DVD or to USB flash so it can be used to install Windows 8 in the future.
Users who have selected the option to install it now and do not make the choice to make the setup ISO file or DVD / USB flash might be wondering how do I download an ISO of Microsoft Windows, the good news is if we already have the original license windows 8, we will simply download the file Windows 8 ISO from Microsoft.
Well in this article we will share a trick to download Windows 8 ISO by using the product key that we purchased with the help of Assistant upgrade.
NOTE: The following guide is just for you that have purchased licenses Genuine Windows 8.
1. Log into your email account that was used to buy product key windows 8, in an email that contains the license windows 8, we will find a link that will download windows 8 setup file, click the link to start the download its setup file, its file size only by 5 MB only.
2.Run the Windows 8 setup file that was downloaded, click yes if there appeared UAC window.
3. You will be prompted to enter a product key that you received from Microsoft. Enter the product key and click the Next button to continue.
4. If you see the screen “Windows 8 for you” Just click on the Next button to start downloading a copy of Windows 8.
5. Depending on their internet connection, this process can take several minutes to hours to finish downloading the required files.
6. Once the download is complete, the next process will check the downloaded if there is an error in the file, then we will find the option “Install Now”, “Install by crating media” and “Install later from your Desktop”.
8. On the next screen, you will see an option to save the original ISO files windows 8, select the ISO file and click the Save button to save the Windows 8 ISO file, Once the ISO file is ready, we will find the product key once again. Click the Finish button. Done!